Wednesday, February 29, 2012

IIC-China 2012 Exhibition Experience

The 17th international conference and exhibition of integrated circuit is the electronic industry's annual important event. I visit it at the first day of the exhibition.
On my arrival I went to Hqew.net booth to support my colleges! HQEW.net showed its ISCP at IIC-China 2012. Loads of people crowed in the booth, asking question about Hqew.net and its ISCP.  
The IIC-China 2012 mainly focuses on IC design and manufacturing. In the exhibition, there are many famous manufacturers, which is highly competitive. One of the biggest attractions is a famous company gave away a Mercedes SMART car, that value over 100000 Yuan.
The IR booth featured the latest solutions for a diverse range of applications including lighting, automotive and motor control. Their products and platforms on displayed the latest ICs for LED lighting and AC-DC switch mode power supplies (SMPS), power MOSFETs and IGBTs  integrated design platform for variable speed motor drives.
My main purpose is not to draw the price, but to collect some useful information, and a great chance to communicate with the famous manufacturers, therefore to understand the industry new trends. I had exchange business cards with some exhibitors and will stay in touch later on.
There is great news I would like to disclose at here: As a foreign suppliers you can join HQEW.net and reach buyers all over the world. For more details you can contact me - Amy Wu at:  wujian@hqew.net .

No comments:

Post a Comment