Monday, May 28, 2012

Variable Voltage lm723 power supply

Here is a variable voltage regulator using LM723 circuits. ThisLM723 power supply?have output on 1.3-12.2v 1A and over current protection. 2 sets the output voltage regulator. The maximum current is determined by the value of R3: the over-current protection circuitry inside theLM723 power supplysenses the voltage across R3 and starts shutting the output stage off as soon as this voltage approaches 0.65 V. C3 and C4, both ceramic, must be placed as close as possible to the integrated circuit, because theLM723 power supplycan be prone to unwanted oscillations. This way the current through R3 can never exceed 0.65/R3, even if the output is shorted.

Here is a schematic Variable Voltage lm723 power supply:

part LM723 power supply?:

Variable Voltage Regulator Circuit using lm723 400x108 Variable Voltage lm723 power supply
B1 40V/2.5A
C1 2200uF (3300uF even better)
C2 4.7uF
C3 100nF
C4 1nF
C5 330nF
C6 100uF
D1 Green LED
D2 1N4003
F1 0.2A F
F2 2A M
IC1 LM723 (in a DIL14 plastic package)
R1 1k
R2 Pot. 5k
R3 0.56R/2W
R4 3.3k
R5 4.7k
S1 250V/1A
T1 2N3055 on a heatsink 5K/W
TR1 220V/17V/1.5







Reprinted Url Of This Article:
http://www.hqew.net/circuit-diagram/Variable-Voltage-lm723-power-supply_3347.html

7 comments:

  1. You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.

    Daniel Schmitt and Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is amazing. From long time I search for this information. But I didn’t get right thing. Thanks to you I got stuff which I am looking for. I would like to read more from you.

    Penny Pick Alerts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate when I see well writen material. Your time isn't going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will defintely reach your goals! have a great day!
    National Power Supply

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helpful blog post and great sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before, I want to use this moment to say that I really love this blog. It has been a fantastic resource of knowledge for me. Thank you so much!
    National Power Supply

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.National Power Supply

    ReplyDelete
  6. No point to raise in against of what you have said.This post is such a useful and it works according to the needs.




    National Power Supply

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe there are several more pleasurable sessions in the future for those who check out your blog.




    National Power Supply Generators

    ReplyDelete