Thursday, December 9, 2010

How About IC Components on hqew.net?

I’d like recommend HQEW.net, which is a top B2B  electronic components  trading platform that supplies components such IC, semi-conductors, LEDS and so on.First, as a buyer, it’s free for me to become a member on hqew.net. It said that only the supplier will be charged for commissions when an order is completed. I like this superiority that I don’t need to spend extra fee for my order. But on other IC components site, I should pay for it when I am joining in.
Second, you can get trusted parts from Hqew.net. This company persistently focuses on product quality with its rigorous quality control system such as:
1. It works with Asian’s biggest third party quality control institution.
2. It only helps the buyers to sourcing parts from reliable suppliers. The  IC components  from China are selecting strictly from hqew.com’s ISCP(in stock certified program) network and the rest are from its global strategic partnership network in Korean, Japan, USA and so on.
3. It’s committed to providing me the validate components with up to 60+ days product warranty.
4. It provides payment go Escrow service, which is designed to protect you to reduce risk and secure your trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment